Saturday, July 14, 2012

My first Birchbox (July 2012)

I recently subscribed to the Birch box monthly boxes. It's $10 a month for a box of samples to regular size lovely different beauty products to try and either fall in love with or not like and not waste money on.

It comes in a cute little box with pink symbols and open it up and it has a card that explains what's inside and how much the price of the product is full price.

First product I pulled out was product from Ada Cosmetics. It's a very slightly shimmery mineral powder bronzer.. I swatched it on my arm and my daughters face. It's very pretty!!!

Also recieved Hello from Harvey Prince perfume. It smells so yummy. It's a intoxicating blend of juicy Meyer lemon, white grapefruit, and pink plumeria. Smells super yummy and fresh!

Third product I opened was by Jouer lip Enhancer. It says it gives you a moisturizing punch of balm with a satiny feel of gloss.

Maddi and I tried the Jouer balm and it feels amazing! Makes you lips look so healthy and brings your natural color out! Feels like silk and I will be purchasing this for $14!!

Next is the balm cosmetics in Stainatic in Beauty Queen. It's a sheer gel formula that is perfect stain for your lips and cheeks. It was very pretty and we may purchase this in the future as its $12 full size.

This month they put in two extras. One was a Läbar called über. It was so amazing! It was full of nuts and protein and I loved it! Prolly won't purchase then from Birchbox but from the store for sure.

Last but not least they gave a set of ear buds! They are cute and we always need them around here!!

So for my first month I was pretty impressed! I LOVE getting stuff in the mail but especially beauty products! But also letters and cards and fun stuff!

So to top it all off it was exciting and enjoyable and you can cancel at anytime. I just pay monthly. There are some similar boxes out there but this one was cheapest and had some cool stuff.

Lemme know what ya think and if you do get them or are considering it I'd love to hear from ya.

Follow me on Twitter @Nieciepooh or FB Jeanice St.George.

Have a fantabulous day my beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment