Friday, May 18, 2012

Coastal Scents

Recently I ordered the Coastal Scents 88 piece shimmery shadow palette and my daughter stole it she loves it so much. The colors are gorgeous, very pigmented and u can create 100's of looks with it!

So since I was so happy with that palette I ordered the 10 piece bluh palette. Again it has ended up in my daughters bathroom...grr but all the colors are gorgeous! They are comparable to MAC blushes in my opinion and have great staying power. Even a couple colors that look too bright or a little dark actually look very nice on.

I see they have some other palettes I'm interested in as well as I really want to try their concealer palette.

The prices are amazingly inexpensive for the quality of the makeup and shipping was very fast.

I highly recommend these products! If you have tried any of the concealer or even their new liners (that's next I'm gonna buy) let me know.

I'm a huge fan of this line and will be doing a tutorial using my daughter as a model tonight.

Check them out you will NOT be disappointed.

Www.coastalscents.com

Also, don't miss out on the huge sale they are having right now! 30-50% off their most popular palettes! Amazing!!!

Posted below are 88 ultra Shimmer palette And the 10 Blush Palette!

Comment below and let me know if you order and what u think as well as if you are already a fan like me!

Have a beauty-ful day!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment